20 Tricky Questions Asked In SSB Interview
Hello Defence Lovers, There is not a limited number of tricky questions in SSB. Each and every test there is meant to assess your different personality traits so there’ll be a lot of tricky questions; sometimes you wouldn’t even know if a question is there just to trick you into revealing a particular side of yours. All they want is to find out what you wouldn’t tell yourself.
- Talking about tricky questions, they could be in PI, or in command task when GTO wants to have a small talk, or in conference if yours is a “border line case”. They could be anywhere from your personal life, to day-to-day problems, or an urgent situation, or an extreme “what if” situation. It could be to cross check a particular quality of yours that the assessor has a doubt about, or just to check your IQ. Here are a few examples:
- What would you do if I ask you to organise a little event before the final conference?” (About organizing an event)
- “What would be your reaction if I say I’m not going to select You,no matter how excellent you perform?” (To check your temperament)
- “Would you rather choose an intelligent or a beautiful wife?”
- “What should be your priority in your 20s?”( day to day general intelligence)
- “If you are allowed to beat the crap out of a person, who would it be?”
- “ If you get recommended, What will be your first reaction?”
- “ If you commit a crime without anyone seeing you,would you tell anyone about it or not?”
- “What do you think has been the most important moment in your life so far?” (Personal life)
- “What would you do if there’s a Fire in your school/college/office?”
- “Whom would you save in a sinking boat? An old lady or your best friend?”
- “What would you do if you are stabbed and robbed in another city late at night?”
- (What if/urgent situation)
- They may start giving you words one after the other and ask you to frame sentences verbally (again like the WAT)
- They can also assume you to be an officer of the defence services and then give you a situation (like Your mother being seriously ill at home, you being posted at one of the frontier posts and situation there is also not very easy. What will you do – type questions)
- What you say about your boss?
- Why are you leaving the present job?
- What if one morning you woke up and found that you were pregnant?
- The one that often falls but does not get hurt?(to check presence of mind)
- Suppose you’re not selected for the day what would be your next move?
- What can you never eat for breakfast?
Also Read, 25 Most Shocking Question Asked During SSB Interview
Also Read, How Can I Prepare For CDS 2 2018?