Last Minute Tips To Clear AFCAT 2018 Exam In First Attempt
Hello Defence Lovers, The AFCAT 1 2018 Exam is scheduled to be conducted on Feb 25, 2018. Time is running out of the hand by the second and candidates are busy with their preparations and last minute revision for all the topics that they have studied so far. In this article we have provided the last minute tips to crack AFCAT 1 2018 exam in first attempt.
- Revision is the key aspects of preparation of any examination. Candidates will have to remember each and every that they have studied throughout their preparations.
- Regular vision of all topics of AFCAT 1 2018 will allow the candidates o retain all details for every topics and also boost their confidence.
- This is not the time for learning new concepts the time has gone now you should just revise what ever you have prepared for the exams as it is said – You do not have to know everything.
- Now its the time you should analyse your strengths and weakness and work on that topic where you are sure that you can attempt any questions of that topic.
Solve Mock Tests/Sample Papers:
- All the candidates should have practice to solve the question papers of previous AFCAT examinations as it will allow them to have an idea of the types of questions in the exam.
- Regular practice of AFCAT 1 2018 sample papers will help them to manage their time for all sections and also give them an advantage over other candidates as there are high chances of few questions asked from the sample papers.
- Take proper Rest.
- Candidates should never ever neglect their health while preparing for the examination.
- Candidates are advised to take ample amount of rest before the exam and stay calm.
- Exam related panic will only give rise to stress which will result in hampering their performance.
- Candidates can take up activities like listening to music , dancing, take a short walk to distract themselves and avoid getting stressed.
Understand the Exam:
- Our School exams were knowledge based exams, but this AFCAT exams are skills based exams as you have to solved 100 Questions in 120 minutes and the paper will consist the questions from different subjects like English, General Knowledge, Current affairs, Mathematics and reasoning so you have to be quick in the exam so score a good score in the exam.
- You should also know the topic which will be asked for this subjects and also the number of questions for each topics.
Stay Disciplined, Calm & Decisive:
- Aspirants need to know to select good questions in the exams while reading the question they should know whether they can do it or not.
- You are not allowed to waste time in questions which you haven’t prepared in the exams as this will cause waste of time and you may not reach till the questions which you have prepared for the exams.
- If you find the question easy, answer it. If it is doable but time consuming, postpone it.
- If it is a known weakness or seems difficult then attempt later only after the ‘postponed’ questionshave been dealt with.
- Just focus on the prepared questions first and deal with the left questions once you have answered all the questions you are sure about.
Avoid guessing answers in the Exams:
- This is very important for the aspirants who think that if they don’t know the answer they will make a guess from the options given.
- Please don’t if you really want to clear the AFCAT exams just be positive and answer the questionswhere you are 100% sure about as negative marking can lower your score and you wont able to clear the cutoff marks in the exams.
- If you want you may for few questions to try your luck but not for every question this will surely affect your scoring.
- Just focus on the areas in which you are confident.
Be Careful About Clearing The Cut-Off:
- If you’re weak at Logical Reasoning, you can prepare and do well in Verbal Ability, to clear the cut-off for the AFCAT exams.
- You should plan well where you have to focus and on which section of the paper so that it becomes easy for you to easily clear the cutoff for the exams.
- But do remember the goal isn’t to clear the only cutoff marks but to get in to merit list too so prepare that way for the exams.
Quick Tip: The Elimination Rule:
- Sometimes, the options given in a question are such that you might not even need to solve it. You can simply eliminate any option through simple logic and common sense.
- This could potentially avoid any wastage of time and you may just solve the question easily and accurately.
- “Elimination Rule” is a much discussed rule during the AFCAT exams.