Indian Army, Where Growth Is A Way Of Life
Hello Defence Lovers, The Indian Army promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. Opportunities to upgrade through various courses are abundant. The adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Army ensure an all round development essential in today’s world. An opportunity is even provided to upgrade your civil qualification by availing two years paid study leave.
- Art of War-Engineering-Medicine-Administration-Human Resource Development and Management. The army teaches you all, moulding the officers into leaders capable of leading from the front in any field.
- Joining the Army is possible both after school as well as after graduation.
- Apart from attractive pay and perks, Army offers you the best in Life Style, even better than all other professions.
- Be it the social interaction, finest clubs, golf courses, medical facilities and ample opportunities to indulge in adventure and sports, Army has it all.
- In fact you are paid to lead a healthy life in a healthy environment.
- Facilities like subsidized housing, free medical for self & family, canteen facilities, group insurance cover, soft loans for house and/or vehicle and above all the feeling of belonging to a family (Army) which cares for you, are the perks of the Army which no other organization provides.
- It offers a golden opportunity to be a part of the world’s finest Army and get trained not only to be an Officer but also a Gentleman for life.
- Some join because the facilities provided in Indian army are good, while some join it because of the salary reasons, and then there are some who join the army because they are passionate about it and want to serve their country through it.
Also Read, Can An Indian Army Officer Own A Gun After Retirement?