Indian Air Force Mobile Game Announced, Lead Resembles Wing Commander Abhinandan
- Falling in line with the rapidly booming video game craze, the Indian Air Force has announced the IAF mobile game for Android and iOS platforms with a patriotic agenda. The official Twitter account of Indian Air Force has shared a short teaser that hints what to expect from the game which will be available for download soon.
Story-line and Game play
- The teaser of the IAF mobile game initiates with a scene of a fighter pilot along with an aircraft that seems to be the Russia made “MIG 21”. Coincidentally, the animated pilot in video game resembles ‘Abhinandan Varthaman’ Wing Commander of the Indian Indian Air Force. For readers who do not know the, the said Indian official was held captive for 60 hours in Pakistan after his aircraft was shot down in an aerial dogfight, earlier in 2019. Abhinandan was also credited with kill of PAF’s F-16B
- Speaking of game play, the IAF game has a wide variety of aerial vehicles including fighter jets, bomber planes and even helicopters. The players who are virtually flying these vehicles can control them via on screen controls and performs actions like aerial acrobats and shooting down planes of enemies.
- In addition to the entertainment aspect, the IAF game also boasts of praiseworthy skills of real life Air force pilots and planes like refueling while in mid air. Overall, it is a action packed game which will be a huge hit among old and young alike. Although it has not been revealed, the came is assumed to lack any in-app purchases like conventional games that are developed by professional game studios.
- The IAF mobile game will be available for download from the 31st of July for both Android and iOS. At the time of initial launch, the game will be limited to single player mode only, however, a multiplayer version is also planned which will roll out in the following weeks.
- All in all, this is a worthy move from the Indian Air Force, as the game will not only entertain players but it will also spread awareness among youngsters are driven by such games like PUBG. Subsequently it may even motivate it players to become a part of the prestigious Armed Forces in the future.