20 Most Important Biology Questions For NDA 2018
Hello Defence Lovers, With this article we will provide you some most important biology questions which will definitely helps in your NDA preparation.
1. The Life Span of Human WBC is About
Ans- 20 Days
2. The Largest Gland of the body is
3. Insulin was Discovered by
Ans- F.G Banting
4. The first organ to be Transplanted was
5. Harmones are normally absent in
6. The Largest Cell in Human Body is
Ans- Nerve Cell
7. The Blood Pressure is the pressure of blood in
8. The Normal Temperature of Human Blood is
Ans- 98. 4 degree Farehanite
9. The yellow Colour of Urine is due to the presence of
10. Tuberclosis is caused by
Also Read, How To Prepare Mathematics For NDA 2018?
11. Blood does not coagulate inside the body due to the presence of
12. Which one of the following Parts of the ” Human Brain ” is the Regulating Centre for swallowing and vomiting?
Ans- Medulla Oblongata
13. Malarial parasite is a
14. It is difficult to kill viruses because they
Ans- Spend a lot of time inside the host’s cells
15. A person is unable to read a newspaper without his glasses. He is most probably suffering from
16. The genetic material of bacteria is found in
17. A horse and a donkey can breed to produce mule which is an infertile animal. The infertility is because horse and donkey belong to different
18. A plant having yellow leaves with dead spots has the deficiency of
19. What is ‘breakbone fever’ most commonly known as?
20. After diagnosis of disease in a person, the doctor advises the patient iron and folic acid tablets. The person is suffering from