How Hard Is An SSB Interview?
Hello Defence Lovers, SSB Interview board evaluates the suitability of the candidate for becoming an officer using a standardized protocol of evaluation system which constitutes of personality, intelligence tests and interviews. SSB interview process is designed by the DRDO scientists. If you then its very easy, but if you don’t have it in you – then you have to be smart enough to prove otherwise.
- SSB is based on principle of selecting suitable person for the job not the best person for the job. If a person is not selected in SSB that does not mean – She/He is a failure in life. It just means that – the person is not fit to become an officer.
- We have so many great personalities around us who appeared in SSB but didn’t clear it and now there at the top of there field. For e.g. – Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, Amitabh Harivansh Bachchan, Shahrukh Khan & some more.
- There are no hacks to fool around but believe me SSB testing process is not tough at all, it just seems so.
- There’ll be people talking lots of rumors, Things like only 3,4 people are recommended in a batch, If you don’t complete your Individual tasks you can’t make it., Don’t fuckin Listen to them. It’s rubbish.
- SSB interview is not hard. It is the candidate who makes hard for himself as he gets nervous, loose confidence and behaves weirdly in-front of the interviewing officer. It is a 30–40 minutes interview.
- If you maintain Honesty in your answers than you won’t fumble in your speech.
- When you go for a interview, be positive, be vigilant and alert for the things coming to you and be ready to face tasks.
- If they can see the qualities of you being an officer in you, You Are Selected !!That’s it !
- It all depends on your preparation and varies from individual to individual. and it entirely depends on you.
- And Most Important Always Remember They Are Sitting Their To Select You Not To Reject You.