(Apply Now) NDA 2 2019 Notification, Exam Date & Eligibility Criteria
Hello Defence Lovers, Every year UPSC conducts NDA Exam twice for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA). The selection process of NDA & NA II 2019 recruitment will consist of Written Exam and SSB Interview. The online submission of Application Form for UPSC NDA II 2019 has been commenced from7th August 2019 and will last till 3rd September 2019.
|Starting of filling online application||7th August 2019|
|Last date to fill and submit online application form||3rd September 2019|
|Last date for Offline Payment (Pay by Cash)||2nd September 2019 (23:59 hrs)|
|Availability of Admit Card||3 weeks prior to the exam|
|NDA 2 exam date||17th November 2019|
|144th Course for the NDA and 106th Course for the Naval Academy||
Commencing from 2nd July 2020
Age Limit: Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd January, 2001 and not later than 1st January, 2004 are eligible.
NOTE: No female candidate can apply.
- Candidates those belong to Indian/Nepal/Bhutan can apply.
- Candidates those migrated from Tibet to India before 1st January, 1962 can also apply.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India are also eligible to apply.
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy: 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy: Candidate must clear the qualifying exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Physics and Mathematics is necessary for applying in Air Force and Navy wing.
Note: Candidates who are appearing in the 12th Class under the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for this examination.
1. The candidate must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease/disability which is likely to interfere with the efficient performance of Military duties.
2. The minimum acceptable height is 157 cms (162.5 cms. for Air Force). Chest should be well developed. Fully expanded chest should not be less than 81 cms. The minimum range of expansion after full inspiration should be 5 cms.
3. Distance Vision (Corrected): Better Eye 6/6; Worse Eye 6/9. Myopia should not be more than -2.5D including astigmatism and manifest hypermetropia not more than +3.5D including Astigmatism. The Colour vision standard will be CP-III (Defective Safe).
How to Apply
- Applications must be submitted only in online mode at upsc.gov.in only.
- The application fee will be Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs are exempted to pay the fee.
- Candidates can submit the application fee either in Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility.
For Official Notification CLICK HERE
To Apply CLICK HERE
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper mode).
- Duration of Exam: The two and half hour will be provided for each paper.
- Language of Exam: The question paper will be set bilingually in Hindi as well as in English.
- Type of Questions: The question paper will be of Objective Type.
- Maximum Questions: The questions paper will be of total 900 marks.
- Negative Marking: Their will be negative marking for wrong answer.
|Mathematics||01||300||2 1/2 hours|
|General Ability Test||02||600||2 1/2 hours|