(Apply Now) NCC Special Entry Scheme 47tH Course For Men & Women
Hello Defence Lovers, Applications are invited from UNMARRIED male and female (including Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel), for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army.
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON : 10 JUL 2019
LAST DATE FOR APPLICATION ON: 08 AUG 2019
Age Limit: For NCC candidates (including wards of Battle Casualties) 19 to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2020 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1995 and not later than 01 Jan 2001, both dates inclusive).
Nationality: A candidate must either be,
(i) A citizen of India, or
(ii) A subject of Bhutan, or
(iii) A subject of Nepal, or
(iv) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of ermanently settling in India provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will, however, not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
Educational Qualification and other Criteria
(i) For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
(ii) For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel.
- The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (unmarried sons and daughters including legally adopted) of Battle casualties specified as:-
(I) Killed in action.
(II) Died of wound or injuries (Other than self -inflicted).
(III) Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted).
- Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
How to Apply
(a) Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No offline applications will be accepted.
(b) Open the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
(c) Click on Officers Entry `Apply/Login’ and then click `Registration’.
(d) Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to process the application. A page ‘Officers Selection-Eligibility’ will open.
(e) Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on ‘Apply’ and a page ‘Application Form’ will open. Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details under various segments i.e personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you proceed to the next segment.
(f) After filling details of last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of Information’ wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details click on ‘Submit’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates will take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after closure of online application on last day.
(g) One copy of the application form duly signed and self attested, photograph affixed will be carried to the selection Centre for SSB. The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
(h) Candidates serving in the Armed Forces are required to inform their Commanding Officer in writing that they have applied for this examination. Applications of Candidates serving in the Armed Forces, duly countersigned by the Commanding Officer should be taken alongwith all other documents as stated above to the SSB as and when called for the same.
NOTE: CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO READ THE NOTIFICATION CAREFULLY AND THEN FILL UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM TO AVOID MISTAKES, AND THEREBY REJECTION OF APPLICATION