(Apply Now) Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment For Aug 2019 Batch
Hello Defence Lovers, Indian Navy invites online applications from unmarried male candidates for enrolment as sailors for senior secondary recruit (SSR) – Aug 2019 batch for course commencing august 2019.
STARTING DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION – 14 Dec 18
LAST DATE OF ONLINE APPLICATION – 30 DEC 2018
Age: Candidates should be born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002 (Both dates inclusive).
Educational Qualifications: Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/ Biology/ Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
How To Apply
- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 14 Dec 18 to 30 Dec 18. The procedure is as follows:-
(a) Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
(b) Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registerednalready. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers.
(c) „Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
(d) Click on “Apply” (√) button.
(e) Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
(f) Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
(g) Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
- The application may be uploaded from Common Service Centres (CSC) across the country, against a fixed fees of Rs 60 + GST. This facility is entirely optional.
- In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates they may contact IHQ MoD (Navy) through website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in.
Pay & Allowances
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).