(Apply Now) Indian Navy Recruitment For Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) & Artificer Apprentice (AA))
Hello Defence Lovers, Online applications are invited from unmarried male candidates (who fulfill eligibility conditions as laid
down by the Government of India) for enrolment as sailors for AA and SSR for 500 & 2200 vacancies (Approximately) respectively in the Feb 2020 batch.
- Registration of Online Application commences from : 28th June 2019
- Last Date for Registration of Online Application: 10th July 2019
- Indian Navy SSR AA Exam Date: September 2019
- Course Starting Month: February 2020
- Age Limit: Candidates should be born between 01 Feb 2000 to 31 Jan 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- (a) For AA- Qualified in 10+2 examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and at least one of these subjects:- Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
- (b) For SSR- Qualified in 10+2 examination with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science from the Boards of School Education recognised by MHRD, Govt. of India.
How To Apply:
- For this entry, the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY on the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 28 Jun 19 to 10 Jul 19. The procedure is as follows:-
(a) Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference.
(b) Register yourself on www.joinindiannavy.gov.in with your e-mail ID, if not registered already. The Applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active e-mail IDs and mobile numbers, which should not be changed till selection procedure is over.
(c) „Log–in‟ with the registered E-mail ID and Click on “Current Opportunities”.
(d) Click on “Apply” (√) button.
(e) Fill up the Form completely. Before clicking the „Submit‟ button make sure all the details are correct, all required documents are scanned in original & uploaded.
(f) Online applications will be further scrutinised for eligibility and may be rejected at any stage, if found ineligible in any respect.
(g) Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH TO BE UPLOADED SHOULD BE OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND.
- For AA- Selection of recruits is based on the all India order of merit on their performance in Computer based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- For SSR- Selection of recruits is based on State wise merit of their performance in Computer-based Examination, subject to qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in Medical Examinations.
- Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs.205/- through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI
- Admit card will be issued for the exam only to those candidates who have successfully paid the exam fee and who are entitled to waiver of examination fee