5 Best Ever SSB Interview Tips For Repeaters
Hello Defence Lovers, Not recommended in SSB interview or screened out in PPDT test? Many candidates lose hope after getting rejected in SSBs. Definitely many candidates who got screened out in stage I or not recommended by SSB board in conference will somehow feel disappointed. For them, it seems as if there is nothing left in this world to do. There are many candidates whose personal as well as professional life gets hampered by rejection in SSB interview. Thus, here we have presented a way to come out of depression for those candidates who have failed in SSB interviews. Check out these best ever tips for repeaters to crack SSB interview.
Also Read, 10 Infamous Myths About SSB Interview
Why SSB Clearance Becomes Difficult For Repeaters?
The major problem is the common paradigm of most SSB repeaters. Salient features of the paradigm are given below:
- SSB repeaters give considerable credence to luck and try to face maximum SSBs in the hope of clearing.
- They focus on beating the system.
- SSB repeaters do not make serious efforts to improve core aspects of their personality, but try to depend upon superficial improvement.
- They get adversely influenced by selected peers and wrong advice existing in the environment because of coaching academies.
Also Read, 9 Reasons Of Failure In SSB Interview
Tips For SSB Repeaters:
- Do not go for another SSB in a gap of less than 3 months after rejection, unless definite improvement has been effected in the personality.
- Introspect after rejection ( 2-3 days are enough) and make sincere efforts at self improvement. Please do not waste excessive time in introspection.
- My experience suggests that elimination of poor impacts of coaching and peer learning itself may take about one month. Unlearning is a difficult thing- particularly when wrong ideas are deep rooted.
- Trust the authenticity of the selection system; take responsibility for self improvement and focus energies towards that.
- If by introspection you do not get a clear idea of your weaknesses then do not worry but improve the following aspects to increase chances of selection:
(2.) Knowledge of important subjects studied recently.
(4.) English expression.
(5.) Practice for OIR test.
To crack SSB interview, Best Book for you is Recommended below
Source: Quora Users