20 Rules Of Combat They Never Taught You
Hello Defence Lovers, Here we are with another interesting article where we are talking about 20 combat rules they never taught you.
- You are not Superman.
- If it’s stupid, but it works, it’s not stupid.
- Never draw fire, it irritates everyone around you.
- When in doubt, empty the magazine.
- Never share a foxhole with anyone braver than you.
- Your weapons was made by the lowest bidder.
- If you can’t remember , the claymore is pointed towards you.
- All five seconds grenades fuses last three seconds.
- Try to look unimportant, they may be low on ammo.
- The enemy diversion you’re ignoring is the main attack.
- If you’re short on everything except enemy, you’re in combat.
- Incoming fire has the right of way.
- No combat ready unit ever passed inspection.
- No inspection ready unit ever passed combat.
- Teamwork essential, it gives them other people to shoot at.
- If the enemy in range, so are you.
- Tracers work both ways.
- The only thing more accurate than incoming enemy fire is incoming friendly fire.
- Radios will fail as soon as you need fire support.
- Intelligence is always wrong.
Also Read, 8 Important Lessons You Learn Growing Up As a Military Brat