10 Best Ever Tips To Crack AFCAT Military Aptitude Test
Hello Defence Lovers, AFCAT military aptitude test is a spatial ability test included in AFCAT to assess your ability to think spatially and mentally manipulate images. Spatial reasoning, or ability as it is sometimes called, involves the candidate Visualizing and then manipulating different complex shapes and patterns.t involves your visualization skills in two or three dimensional platform.
Types Of Military Aptitude Questions Asked In The Exam:
- Rotated blocks – This test is designed to test your ability to visualize and manipulate objects in space.
- Hidden Figures – The hidden figures test is designed to perceive simple figures in complex drawings. It is a test of your ability to recognize a form from its pattern, or a pattern from its form.
- Dot Situation – In this , the candidate has to Select the figure which satisfies the same conditions of placement of the dots as in the Question Figure.
- Completion of Figure Matrix – Usually a 3×3 Matrix is given with one block ( generally the last one ) is missing. The Candidate has to find one of the options that will complete the matrix and mark their answer.
To crack AFCAT Exam, Best Book for you is Recommended below
Also Check, AFCAT 2 2017 Admit Card And Exam Date
Tips To Crack AFCAT Military Aptitude Test
- Reasoning section be cracked through constant practice of model questions with effective time management since it consumes lot of time in exam.
- The reason for this is because you need to improve your brain power when it comes to taking tests.
- Yes, it is essential to practice different types of questions as this will help you to improve your spatial ability and awareness. It will also allow you to improve your confidence in the exam.
- Say if you can’t arrive at answer then you can use process of elimination.
- Check the option which fits better as a solution.
- Spatial aptitude tests do not involve analysis and reasoning, they are purely a test of your ability to mentally manipulate shapes and figures.
- Military Aptitude tests in general are designed so that you don’t finish them.
- When candidates turn over their test paper they immediately panic when they see how many questions there are.
- Try not to worry! The tests are designed so that you don’t finish them all.
- What is important is your ability to answer as many questions as possible whilst still aiming for accuracy.